What is IFTA?
IFTA is the International Fuel Tax Agreement. If your trucks crossing state lines and are over 26,000 pounds gross vehicle weight or have 3 or more axles on the power unit then you need an IFTA License.
One Stop IFTA Shop provides a helpful list of information:
Whom to contact regards IFTA questions, where to
- Whom to contact regards obtaining IFTA License
- Should you apply for IFTA License
- Where to get IFTA application
- IFTA rates
- IFTA News
- IFTA fuel tax rates changes
- IFTA fuel tax current rates
IFTACH.ORG is a great resource to find more about the International Fuel Tax Agreement.